Cassida – Currency Counter (5520UV/MG)
- Advanced money counting combined with counterfeit detection for an all-in-one cash processing solution!
- Counts up to 1,300 bills a minute to make quick work of any cash amount.
- ValuCount™ uses the selected denomination to calculate the total monetary value of bills counted. Functions include Count, Add, Batch and Add with Batch modes too.
- Ultraviolet sensors check for counterfeit bills and stop counting with an alert if a suspect bill is detected. The UV/MG model includes magnetic ink detection as well for an extra layer of security.
- Infrared detectors ensure that bills are counted accurately and avoid errors such as chains, double bills, and half notes.
- A bill counter with dual LED screens allows for the easy display of multiple counts. This is especially useful when using the Add mode to keep a running tally of all bills counted. One screen will display the grand total count of bills while the other will show the total for the current count.
Multi-Currency Count & Detection
- Accurate and reliable bill counting, regardless of currency condition.
- Sensors adjustment to different currencies at the push of a button with control panel sensitivity settings (service mode).
Constant Count Quality
- Engineered for performance and designed for streamlined maintenance
- High-quality construction ensures reliability
- Effective and dependable motor ensures fast, failure-free counting.
- Anti-static system allows counting in low humidity surroundings.
- Waterproof and anti-dust panel prevents moisture build-up and button sticks
Value Calculation and More
- Calculate the total value and the total number of bills counted for each single denomination
- You can track counts of different denominations by counting each denomination separately and calculate a grand total by using ValuCount™ and add mode. (It does not have value recognition and can therefore not be used for mixed denominations)
- Any Suspect bill is left on top of the counted bill stack and not included in the total sum.
- Quiet Operation
- Counting speed: 1,300 Bills per Minute
- Bootloader capacity: 100 banknotes
- The capacity of the banknote store: 100
- Display: Dual LED Screens
- Packing size: 1-999 / 10,50,100 banknotes
- Power supply voltage: 220 VAC 50Hz
- Power consumption: <70 Watts
- Shipping weight: 5 kg
- Dimensions (in the package): 175X240X295 mm
- Automatic / manual mode;
- Conversion mode;
- Summation mode;
- Summation and packing mode.
- UV ultraviolet detection;
- High-speed dual detection;
- Detection of integrity of banknotes;
- Detection of a chain of banknotes;
- Detection by size
- Recalculation of average volume of banknotes;
- Client area of the bank;
We Also Recommend