Model no: 3050
Dell OptiPlex 3050 Tower Desktop Computer
- Built as a business desktop with a space-saving design, the OptiPlex 3050 Tower Desktop Computer from Dell offers productivity and versatility.
- It is powered by a 3.9 GHz Intel Core i3-7100 Dual-Core processor that will allow you to run multiple applications simultaneously.
- Dells OptiPlex 3050 Tower Desktop Computer operates using a 240W power supply that runs using 90-264 VAC at 47-63 Hz and includes a Dell KB216 keyboard, a Dell MS116 USB mouse, and a power cord. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- 3.9 GHz Intel Core i3-7100 Dual-Core
- 4GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630
- 500GB 7200 rpm SATA 3.5" Hard Drive
- SuperMulti DVD Burner | SD Card Reader
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A | 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 | 1 x HDMI 1.4
- USB Wired Keyboard & Mouse Included
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
9.5mm 8x DVD±RW Optical Drive
- The 9.5mm 8x DVD±RW allows you to read from and write to a variety of optical CD and DVD media.
SD Card Reader
- An integrated SD card reader allows you to interface with media from your digital camera.
- The OptiPlex 3050 Tower uses an integrated Gigabit Ethernet controller for Internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch.
Available M.2 Slot for Wi-Fi
- An available M.2 slot allows users to install a compatible wireless card.
Up to 32GB RAM
- With both 288-pin DIMM slots in use, this system supports up to 32GB of memory, or 16GB per slot.
4 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports | 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A Ports
- The system features four USB 3.0 Type-A ports and four USB 2.0 Type-A ports that will allow you to connect external peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Internally, there is one 3.5" SATA drive bay, two 2.5" SATA drive bays, and one M.2 PCIe slot.
Processor: Intel Core i3-7100 Dual-Core
Base Clock Speed: 3.9 GHz
L3 Cache: 3 MB
System Bus: 8 GT/s Direct Media Interface
- Type: Not specified by manufacturer
Total Installed Memory: 4 GB
Maximum Memory Capacity: 32 GB
Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM
Memory Speed: 2400 MHz
User-Replaceable Memory: 1 x 4 GB
Available Memory Slots: 1
Memory Slot Type: 288-Pin DIMM
Graphics Type: Integrated
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 630
- Bays: 1x 3.5"
- Installed: 500 GB 7200 rpm
- Type: SATA
Optical Drive: 8x-Speed Tray-Load SuperMulti DVD Burner with Dual Layer Support
- 2 x 2.5" (Internal)
- 1 x M.2 (Internal)
- 1 x PCIe x16
- 3 x PCIe x1
- 1 x M.2
Inputs / Outputs
- 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A
- 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 x HDMI 1.4
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Line-Out
- 1 x Integrated Speaker
Flash Media Slot: 1x SD
Network: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
Keyboard & Mouse
- Type: Full-Size
- Features: Numeric Keypad, Chiclet Style
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
Power Supply: 240 W
Dimensions (W x H x D): 6.1 x 13.8 x 10.8" / 15.5 x 35.1 x 27.4 cm
Weight: 17.49 lbs / 7.93 kg
We Also Recommend