DOT MATRIX PRINTER
Model no: 4610-1NR
IBM – Dot Matrix Printer - SureMark (4610-1NR)
Built for ultimate retail-hardened performance in demanding environments, the Toshiba 4610-1NR SureMark printer delivers speed, reliability and unmatched serviceability and manageability as well as an earth-friendly design and packaging that set new world standards.
Power Cable Options:
- USB - Medium Power Cables - Powered USB - 1.8 Meter Cable (4610-3NR)
- USB - Long Power Cables - Powered USB - 3.8 Meter Cable (4610-1NR)
- Receipt station (one-color paper) 80 lps @ 8 lpi, 60 lps @ 6 lpi
- Receipt station (two-color paper) 35 lps @ 8 lpi, 26 lps @ 6 lpi
- Printing resolution (thermal) 203 dpi
- Interfaces Available: Powered USB, Standard USB, RS-485, standard RS-232 (external power brick or special power cable required)
- Ports DC In (except RS485) USB/Powered USB, RS232 or RS485 (24 or 38 V) (Interface card dependent) OEM Cash Drawer (+24V)
- Sensors Paper low, paper out, cutter health, print head health, usage counters, paper jam detection
- Mounting options Integrated (Integration tray), Distributed (free standing), optional Wall mount bracket
Support for wide range of receipt media - thickness/type of media:
- 1.6 - 3.7 mil (thousandths of an inch) paper thickness.
- Factory feature selection of 2.28 in (58 mm) or 3.15 in (80 mm) paper width.
Media type supported/roll diameter:
Receipt paper rolls - maximum 4 in (102 mm) diameter
Physical Dimensions and Weight:
Dimensions (WxDxH): 145 mm X 177 mm X 159 mm
Weight: 1.4 Kg
Command Sets Native, Epson ESC POS Emulation, Compatibility Mode
Operating systems and driver support:
- A compatibility mode is provided in the printers to enable use of existing drivers and applications with only minor modifications.
- Native mode support is as follows: Toshiba 4690 Operating System: USB and RS-485: V5R2 and V6R2**Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS) 1.11, Microsoft Windows Embedded POSReady 2009, Microsoft Windows Embeded POSReady 7, Microsoft Windows 7 (Professional/Ultimate): TOSHIBA Retail Environment for SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 11, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11, SUSE Linux Enterprise Point of Service (SLEPOS) 11: PC DOS 2000
- Epson compatibility mode: Support is provided for RS-232 connected printers using Direct I/O communications only
Resident barcode formats:
- UPC A/E, JAN 8(EAN), Code 39, ITF, Code 93, Code 128 a, b, and c, Codabar, PDF417, QR, GS1 databar
- 150 km - thermal print head life.
- 1.5 million cuts - cutter life
We Also Recommend