Model no: M12A
HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer
Depend on professional quality and trusted HP performance, using the lowest-priced and smallest laser printer from HP. Easily save space and budget.
Ideal for work teams of 1–3 people who print up to 1,000 pages per month and want professional-quality results time after time.
- Easily print high-quality documents, and get the reliability you count on from the industry leader in laser printing.
- Print right out of the box with a preinstalled Original HP cartridge. Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Stay productive. Quickly and easily print documents and save space with the smallest laser printer from HP.
- Together with Original HP toner cartridges, this HP laser printer delivers high-quality performance.
- Deliver consistent results you can count on. Easily connect to a PC or notebook with USB, and start printing.
- Quality and reliability you expect from the industry leader in laser printing
- Print speeds up to 19 ppm
- Compact size—the smallest HP laser printer: Compact design lets this printer fit into small spaces
Color Print: Black
Memory, standard: 8 MB
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITY
Mobile printing services: No
Network protocols, supported: No
Input capacity: Up to 150 sheets
Standard input capacity (envelopes): Up to 15
Output capacity: Up to 100 sheets
Media sizes supported (metric): A4; A5; A6; B5; postcards; envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
Media sizes supported (U.S. standard): Letter; Legal; Executive; postcards; envelopes (#10, Monarch)
Media sizes, custom (metric): 150-sheet input tray: 147 x 211 to 216 x 356 mm
Media sizes, custom (U.S. standard): 150-sheet input tray: 5.8 x 8.3 to 8.5 x 14 in
Media types: Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
Media weight supported (metric): 60 to 163 g/m²
Media weight supported (U.S. standard): 16 to 43 lb
Number of print cartridges: 1 Black
Replacement cartridges: HP 79A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF279A
Print technology: Laser
Duplex printing: Manual
Print resolution (best): Up to 600 x 600
Monthly duty cycle: Up to 5,000 pages
Print languages: Host-based printing
Printer smart software features: Auto-On/Auto-Off technology
Ports: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Direct print supported: USB Printing
USB Cable: Included
Energy savings feature technology: HP Auto-on/Auto-off Technology
Power supply type: Built-in power supply
Power supply: Input voltage 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 amp; 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6.0 amp
Power consumption: 375 watts (active printing), 1.2 watts (ready), 0.8 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.45 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.45 (Manual Off)
Minimum system requirements for Windows:
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 2 GB RAM for 64-bit, 1 GB RAM for 32-bit, 400 MB available hard disk space; Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM (32-bit); Windows XP: Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 750 MB available hard disk space; all systems: CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port
Minimum system requirements for Macintosh:
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan), v10.10 (Yosemite), v10.9 (Mavericks): 1 GB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB port; Internet
Acoustic power emissions: 6.4 B(A)
Operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
Storage humidity: 10 to 90% RH
Recommended operating temperature range (Celsius): 17.5 to 25ºC
Recommended operating temperature range (Fahrenheit): 63.5 to 77ºF
Storage temperature range (Celsius): -20 to 40ºC
Storage temperature range (Fahrenheit): -4 to 104ºF
Environmental specifications: Mercury free
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric): 349 x 410 x 228 mm
Weight (metric): 5.2 kg