Model no: M15A
HP LaserJet Pro M15a Printer
Get fast printing that fits your space and your budget. Produce professional-quality prints time after time.
Business users who want to spend less energy on printing and more time on their business.
- Get fast performance from the world's smallest laser in its class, and quickly finish projects.
- Affordable, reliable performance from the start. Produce the professional quality you expect from an HP LaserJet, right out of the box.
- Stay connected to business. Print and scan from your smartphone, and easily order toner, with the HP Smart App.
- Fast printing: Get print speeds up to 18/19 ppm.
- Small size. Professional Prints: A LaserJet so small it can fit almost anywhere.
- Uncompromising laser quality: This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page. Print and scan from your smartphone, and easily order toner, with the HP Smart App.
- On when you need it, off when you don't: Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Ready to work, right away: Speed through print jobs, using a pre-installed Original HP Toner cartridge.
Color Print: Black
Print technology: Laser
Print resolution (best): Up to 600 x 600 x 1 dpi
Maximum print area (metric): 216 x 297 mm
Monthly duty cycle: Up to 8,000 pages
Print languages: PCLmS; URF; PWG
Printer smart software features: HP Auto-On/Auto-Off
Input capacity: Up to 150 sheets
Output capacity: Up to 100 sheets
Media sizes supported (metric): A4; A5; A6; Envelopes (C5, DL); Custom
Media sizes, custom (metric): 105 x 148 to 216 to 297 mm
Media types: Plain paper, envelope, postcard, label
Media weight supported (metric): 65 to 120 g/m²
Number of print cartridges: 1 Black
Replacement cartridges: HP 44A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (1,000 pages)
Replacement cartridges footnote: Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
Memory: 8 MB
Maximum Memory: 8 MB
Mobile Printing Capability
Mobile printing services: No
Ports: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
Wireless capability: No
USB Cable: Not included.
Energy savings feature technology: HP Auto-on/Auto-off Technology
Power supply type: Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
Power supply: 220V - 240V nominal at +/-10% (min 198V, Max 264V), 50 - 60Hz nominal at +/- 3Hz (min 47Hz, max 63Hz)
Power consumption: 210 watts (active printing), 2.2 watts (ready), 0.4 watts (sleep), 0.1 watts (manual-off), 0.1 watts (auto-off/manual-on), 0.4watts (auto-off/wake on USB)
Minimum system requirements for Windows:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer.
Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh:
- Apple macOS High Sierra (v10.13), macOS Sierra (v10.12), OS X EI Capitan (v10.11); 1.5 GB available hard disk space; Internet required; USB
Compatible Network Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Apple® macOS High Sierra (v10.13), macOS Sierra (v10.12), OS X EI Capitan (v10.11); 1.5 GB available hard disk space; Internet required; USB Linux (For more information, see https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing)
Operating system (supported note):
- Not all "Compatible Operating Systems" are supported with INBOX software; For Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, 2012 64-bit, 2012 R2 64-bit, 2016 64-bit only print driver is installed. Windows RT OS for Tablets (32/64-bit) uses a simplified HP print driver built into the RT OS; Linux systems use in-OS HPLIP software.
Password-protected network embedded Web server
Acoustic power emissions: 6.5 B(A)
Operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
Non-Operating Humidity Range: 10 to 90% RH
Recommended operating temperature range (Celsius): 17.5 to 25°C
Storage temperature range (Celsius): -20 to 60°C
Environmental specifications: Mercury-free
Dimension & Weight
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric): 346 x 348 x 280 mm
Weight (metric): 3.8 kg