3 IN 01 LJ
Model no: MFP M28A
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28a Printer
Get productive MFP performance that fits your space and your budget. Print, scan, and copy, and produce professional-quality results.
Straightforward entrepreneurs of micro and small business who want to spend less energy on printing and more time on their business.
- Productive performance from the world's smallest laser in its class. Quickly print, scan, and copy, and easily tackle projects with intuitive scan-to and copy solutions.
- Productive performance from the world's smallest laser in its class.Quickly print, scan, and copy, and easily tackle projects with intuitive scan-to and copy solutions.
- Affordable, reliable performance from the start. Produce the professional quality you expect from an HP LaserJet, right out of the box.
- Tackle the essentials – print, scan, copy: Get versatile performance and print, scan, and copy.
- Fast printing: Get print speeds up to 18/19 ppm.
- Small size. Big performance.: A LaserJet MFP so small it can fit almost anywhere.
- Simply scan to email: Multi-destination digital sending
- Easy ID copying: Easily copy both sides of identification cards onto one side of paper.
- Uncompromising laser quality.: This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page.
Model: MFP M28a
Color Print: Black
Functions: Print, Copy and Scan (3 in 1)
Memory, standard: 32 MB
Network protocols, supported: No
Copier settings: Number of Copies; Lighter/Darker; Optimize; Paper
Maximum number of copies: Up to 99 copies
Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
Copy speed (black, normal): Up to 18 cpm
Copy resolution: 600 x 400 dpi
Scanner advanced features: No
Scan technology: CIS
Scan resolution, hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Levels of grayscale: 256
Bit depth: 24 bit
Maximum flatbed scan size (metric): 216 to 297 mm
Twain version: Version 2.1 (Windows 7 or higher)
Input capacity: Up to 150 sheets
Output capacity: Up to 100 sheets
Media sizes supported (metric): A4; A5; A6; envelopes (C5, DL); custom
Media sizes, custom (metric): 105 x 148 to 216 to 297 mm
Media types: Plain paper, envelope, postcard, Label
Media weight supported (metric): 65 to 120 g/m²
Number of print cartridges: 1 Black
- HP 44A Original Black (EMEA)
- HP 48A Original Black (ROW)
- LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF244A (EMEA)
- LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF248A (ROW)
Replacement cartridges footnote:
- Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- HP SureSupply alerts you when your print cartridge is running low and helps you purchase online or locally through HP or a participating retailer. Only available with Original HP supplies; Internet access required. To learn more, visit http://www.hp.com/go/SureSupply
Print technology: Laser
Print resolution (best): Up to 600 x 600 x 1 dpi
Maximum print area (metric): 216 x 297 mm
Monthly duty cycle: Up to 8000 pages
Print languages: PCLmS; URF; PWG
Printer smart software features: HP Auto-On/Auto-Off
Ports: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
Wireless capability: No
USB Cable: Not Included
Energy savings feature technology: HP Auto-on/Auto-off Technology
Power supply type: Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
Power supply: 110V - 127V nominal @ +/-10% (min 99V, max 140V), 50 - 60Hz nominal +/- 3Hz (min 47Hz, max 63Hz), 220V - 240V nominal @ +/-10% (min 198V, Max 264V), 50 - 60Hz nominal +/- 3Hz (min 47Hz, max 63Hz)
Power consumption: 365 watts (active printing), 2.9 (ready), 0.6 watts (sleep), 0.1 watts (Auto-off /Manual on) , 0.1 watts (manual off), 0.6 watts (Auto-off/Wake on USB)
Minimum system requirements for Windows:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer.
Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh:
- AppleOS X EI Capitan (v10.11) macOS Sierra (v10.12) macOS High Sierra, (v10.13); 1.5 GB HD; Internet required; USB
Compatible Network Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. AppleOS X EI Capitan (v10.11) macOS Sierra (v10.12) macOS High Sierra, (v10.13); 1.5 GB HD; Internet required; USB Linux (For more information, see https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing)
Operating system (supported note):
- Not supporting Windows XP (64-bit) and Windows Vista® (64-bit). Not all "Compatible Operating Systems" are supported with INBOX software; Full solution software available only for Windows 7 and newer; For Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, 2012 64-bit, 2012 R2 64-bit, 2016 64-bit only print driver is installed. Windows RT OS for Tablets (32 & 64-bit) uses a simplified HP print driver built into the RT OS; Linux systems use in-OS HPLIP software.
Password-protected network embedded Web server
Acoustic power emissions: 6.5 B(A)
Operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
Non-Operating Humidity Range: 10 to 90% RH
Recommended operating temperature range (Celsius): 17.5 to 25ºC
Storage temperature range (Celsius): -20 to 60ºC
Environmental specifications: Mercury-free
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H, metric): 360 x 427 x 347 mm
Weight (metric): 5.4 kg