Midea – Ultrafiltration Water Purifier
This device is used for filtering and purifying municipal tap water, and the output water quality meets the “Sanitary Standard for Hygienic Safety and Function Evaluation on Treatment Devices of Drinking Water --- General Water Treatment Device”.
- No electricity.
- Easy installation.
- Integrated waterway.
- 4 way filtration.
- Filter changing sensor
Filter Replacement Cycle:
- PP (Sediment Filter): 4-6 months
- Ultra-Filtration (UF) Membrane Filter: 18 months
- C1 (Active Carbon Filter): 6 months
- C2 (Active Carbon Filter): 12 months
Click here for Replacement Water Filters (Sold Separately)
Rated Purified water: 3000L
Flow rate: 1.2L/min
Applicable water pressure: 0.1-0.4Mpa
Applicable water quality: Municipal tap water
- Instruction Book – X1
- 1/4” PE Pipe (Standard configuration for down type) – X1
- Water outlet faucet – X1
Faucet accessories box ( – X1) composes of:
- Gooseneck faucet - X1
- Water inlet ball valve - X1
- 2” joint clamp - X8
Product Dimension (W x D x H): 22 x 21.5 x 31.5cm (8.7” x 8.5” x 12.4”)