WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL 64BIT
Model no: FQC-08289
Microsoft - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit (FQC-08289)
- Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 (64-bit, (OEM DVD) from Microsoft is the long-awaited successor to the ubiquitous Windows Vista operating system.
- Building upon Vistas impressive feature set, Windows 7 adds many features which simplify the way you use your PC, as well as the way that your PC connects to the world.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an important update that includes previously released security, performance, and stability updates for Windows 7.
- SP1 also includes new improvements to features and services in Windows 7, such as improved reliability when connecting to HDMI audio devices, printing using the XPS Viewer, and restoring previous folders in Windows Explorer after restarting.
- The Professional edition of Windows 7 is designed to meet the needs of business and home use alike.
- It omits none of the features that are found in the Home Premium edition of the software.
- These include improved desktop navigation, improved speed, the Internet Explorer 8 web browser, Windows Media Center, and HomeGroup networking.
- Features gained by moving up to the Professional edition include Windows XP Mode, which allows you to run legacy applications in a true virtualization of Windows XP.
- Youll also be able to join Domains, which is often a requirement for connecting to corporate networks. Finally, the Professional edition adds the ability to backup your system to a home or business network.
- This version of the software is meant to be installed on 64-bit systems.
Note: The OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) version of Windows 7 can only be used with a single PC, and the license is non-transferable. Additionally, the software cant be used to upgrade a current version of Windows; it requires you to backup any data on your machine before you install it.
Computer: 1 GHz
Memory: 2 GB (64-bit)
Available Disk Space: 20 GB (64-bit)
Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1GB of RAM, an additional 15GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
- Music and sound require audio output
We Also Recommend