Sofa Warranty terms
Asters One (1) Year Limited Warranty for Sofa
The Limited Warranty
Asters offers a one (1) year limited warranty on its sofa covering manufacturer defects in workmanship and material. This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
How long is the limited warranty valid?
Asters Limited Warranty, remains in force for one year and is valid from the date of purchaser receipt (delivery or customer pick up).
Sofas are covered for one (1) year for breakage or detachment not caused by neglect or abuse.
In the event a defect that is covered by the warranty is found, Asters, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part. Asters Warranty does not cover the cost of labor and transportation.
What is (and is not) covered?
Asters Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in all Sofas, subject to the exceptions below.
The following are not covered as part of the Asters Limited Warranty:
- Accidental damage and normal wear and tear from in-home use.
- Damage occurring during or arising from delivery.
- Damage resulting from neglect or abuse. Asters will assess the product for neglect or abuse and make a determination at its own discretion.
- Sofas used for commercial or institutional purposes including but not limited to home daycare, business and rental purposes, and property staging.
- There is no exchange, refund, return or service for display items.
Additional items that are not covered or that may void the Asters Limited Warranty include:
- Customer modifications.
- Fabric damage due to fabric protection application.
- Colorfastness or dye lot variations of fabrics.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, improper storage, or accidents.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care including but not limited to pet hair, mold, bug infestation, water damage.
- Non-residential use.
- Use for which the product was not designed or intended.
- Settling of cushions due to normal wear and tear.
- Piling, wrinkling and seam separation due to normal wear and tear.
- Customer modification.
- Fabric fading or discoloration due to exposure to elements including but not limited to sunlight.
The limited warranty does not cover any implied warranties beyond the length of this limited warranty, and it does not cover consequential or incidental damage.
The claims process
What do I need to do to get warranty service?
Step 1: Visit us at Asters store, opens at 9 a.m – 11 p.m, Saturday – Thursday, 2 p.m – 11 p.m on Friday or call us at 331-6464, Viber: 7976464, to begin the warranty claim process. You will be asked a series of questions designed to help determine whether your claim is covered.
Step 2: Provide requested information, including name, phone number, email address, physical address, Invoice number, incident date, and the incident description.
Step 3: Take photos of the defective area as well as at least one photo of the entire product (not just a photo showing the issue for which you are submitting a claim).
Step 4: Asters will review your claim information and determine whether your claim is covered by this Limited Warranty. Review typically takes approximately three (3) business days.
Step 5: Asters will provide further instructions regarding your claim. Resolution may involve in-home repair by a technician, additional labor and repair, or replacement of parts or the entire item.
Can I bring my merchandise in for service?
You must have an open claim and authorization from Asters Warranty Service team before transporting your merchandise to Asters for repair.
What if I have questions?
If you have any questions or would like to obtain more information on the Asters Limited Warranty, contact us at 331-6464.