LENGTH - 6 FEET
Size: 3/8" X 1"
Insulation Pipe with aluminum jacket
Material: NBR (= nitrile-butadiene rubber)
Length of Insulation Pipe: 6 Feet (1.83metre)
Inner Diameter: 3/8-inch
- Use on hot or cold pipes.
- Simple, easy way to save energy costs.
- Blocks heat loss or gain to save energy.
- Stops condensation on cold pipes to prevent water damage.
- Aluminum is the premier protective outer surface covering for insulation pipe.
- It protects the insulation and underlying pipe/vessel from physical damage, UV exposure, corrosive atmospheres, and water.