15 PLACE SETTINGS
Midea – Dishwasher
Could be Built-in: Yes
Rated Power: 1760 – 2100W
Rated Voltage / Frequency: 220 – 240V / 50Hz
Standard Cleaning Cycle: ECO 50°C
No. of Standard Place Settings: 15 Settings
Annual Water Consumption: 2744 Liter
Program Duration of the Standard Cleaning Cycle: 198min
Water Pressure (Flow Pressure): 0.04 – 1.0MPa + 0.4-10 bar
Drying Efficiency Class: A
Energy Efficiency Class: A+++
Annual Energy Consumption: 221 kWh
Energy Consumption of the Standard Cleaning Cycle: 0,776 kWh
Power Consumption of Off-Mode: 0.45W
Power Consumption of Left-on Mode: 0.49W
Noise Level: 44 dB (A) re 1 pW
Warranty: 12 Months Warranty
No. of Programs: 9
- Auto Heavy: Heavily soiled items include pots and pans. With dried on food.
- Auto Daily: For normally soiled loads, such as pots, plates, glasses and lightly soiled pans.
- Auto Glass: For lightly soiled crockery and glass.
- Hygiene: Use to sanitize your dishes and glassware. Maintains the water temperature at 70℃.
- ECO: This is the standard program suitable for normally soiled loads, such as pots, plates, glasses and lightly soiled pans.
- Silence: For washing more silently.
- 58min wash: For normally soiled loads that need quick wash.
- Rapid: A shorter wash for lightly soiled loads that do not need drying.
- Soak: To rinse dishes that you plan to wash later that day.
Width x Depth x Height
Centimeter (cm): 59.8 x 60 x 84.5cm
Inch (”): 23.5” x 23.6” x 33.3”
Feet (’) Inch (”): 2’ x 2’ x 2’9”
Depth (Door Opened): 117.5cm (46.3")
- Dishwasher – X1
- Plastic Cup – X1
- Plastic Spoon - X1
- Funnel – X1
- Dishwasher Tablets Packets - X2
- User Manual – X1
Click here for User Manual