9 PLACE SETTINGS
Midea – Dishwasher
Could be Built-in: Yes
Rated Power: 1760 – 2100W
Rated Voltage / Frequency: 220 – 240V / 50Hz
Standard Cleaning Cycle: ECO 45°C
No. of Standard Place Settings: 9 Settings
Annual Water Consumption: 2520 Liter
Water Pressure (Flow Pressure): 0.04 – 1.00MPa = 0.4 – 10 bar
Program Duration of the Standard Cleaning Cycle: 205min
Drying Efficiency Class: A
Energy Efficiency Class: A++
Annual Energy Consumption: 197 kWh
Energy Consumption of the Standard Cleaning Cycle: 0.69 kWh
Power Consumption of Off-Mode: 0.45W
Power Consumption of Left-on Mode: 0.49W
Noise Level: 49 dB (A) re 1 pW
Warranty: 12 Months Warranty
No. of Programs: 6
- Intensive: Heavily soiled items include pots and pans. With dried on food.
- Normal: For normally soiled loads, such as pots, plates, glasses and lightly soiled pans.
- ECO: This is the standard program suitable for normally soiled loads, such as pots, plates, glasses and lightly soiled pans.
- Glass: For normally soiled loads that need quick wash.
- 90 min: For lightly soiled crockery and glass.
- Rapid: A shorted wash for lightly soiled loads that do not need drying.
Width x Depth x Height
Centimeter (cm): 44.8 x 60 x 84.5cm
Inch (”): 17.6” x 23.6” x 33.3”
Feet (’) Inch (”): 1’6” x 2 x 2’9”
Depth (Door Opened): 117.5cm (46.3”)
- Dishwasher – X1
- Cutlery Tray – X1
- Cutlery Basket - X1
- Funnel – X1
- User Manual – X1
Click here for User Manual