TOP MOUNT SINGLE BOWL
Yingao - Sink
Top Mount Single Bowl
Sink Hole: 9cm
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimension of Product (Width X Depth X Height):
- Millimeter (mm): 460 X 420 X 200mm
- Inch (”): 18.1” X 16.5" X 7.9”
- P-Trap Pipe (PVC) with Drain Kit – X1
- Basket Strainer Drain – X1
- Stainless steel for maximum durability, the sink creates a contemporary look for the kitchen.
- The tight-radius corners and clean lines of the design complement transitional and modern kitchens alike.
- Deep basins contains splashing and easily accommodate large dishes with ease.
Cleaning and Care Instruction
- Clean regularly with a mild detergent solution and/or clean with water applied with a soft cloth or sponge, rub gently.
- Rinse and wipe the sink dry after every use to prevent water spotting & mineral deposits in severe hard water conditions.
- Deep clean once a week with a recommended cleanser (be sure to rub in the direction of the polish lines) and a soft cloth or sponge rather than aggressive cleaning.
Please note chlorides are found in most all soaps, detergents, bleaches, and cleansers. Chlorides can be harsh on stainless steel. Rinse your sink thoroughly after each use to remove any chloride residue.
- Scratches are inevitable during your usage over time. Use a soft abrasive pad and follow the original polish lines to remove the scratch in a small area.
- Be cautions not to overdo the process, too aggressive procedure will result in a bright spot.
- Don't use any abrasive cleaners such as steel wool or scrub pads.
- Don't leave wet sponges, cloths, cleaning pads, rubber mats, or dishpans in the sink. This could lead to surface rust or possible pitting.
- Don't leave standing solutions of chlorine bleach and water in the sink for extended periods of time. Always rinse the sink after using such solutions.
- Don't allow liquid soap or other cleansers to dry on the surface of the sink.