Model no: AD6415
Adler – Slow Cooker
Sous Vide Slow Cooker
Max. Water in container: up to 20L
Rated Power: 1200W
Rated Voltage: 220-240V
Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
Timer: 1min – 99hrs 59mins
Accuracy: +/- 0.1°C
Temperature range: 20°C - 95°C
Product Dimension (Dia. x H): 9.5 x 41cm (3.7” x 16.1”)
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
- Temperature in °C and °F.
- Cooking without the addition of fat.
- Removable heater housing for easy cleaning.
- Sous vide: A healthy method of slow cooking.
- Time setting from 1 minute to 99 hours and 59 minutes.
- The device is made of water-resistant materials and has an automatic safety switch.
- The perfect, original taste of the selected ingredients stays in the food, not in the water.
- Can be used in pots and other heat-resistant containers with a minimum height of 15 cm.
- Sous vide cooking is a technique that uses precise temperature settings to guarantee a uniform and perfect result every time.
- Thanks to the slow and gentle preparation, the nutritional values of meat, vegetables and fish are preserved in the dish.
- It’s a device for slow cooking of food products, which allows you to preserve their nutrients and emphasize the unique taste of your favorite dishes.
- Food, vacuum-packed in special bags, is placed in water in a pot and cooked at a precisely controlled temperature, which is usually much lower than in the case of traditional cooking of products.
Click here for Cooking Tips
Click here for User Manual